You believe that learning will keep you young forever. And this is what you are looking for in a job: the possibility of working with the latest innovations in the industry and to be a trendsetter in the field of programming. Well, you can get all that, while doing what you do best, of course.
Logient is looking for a Senior ABAP Analyst\Developer
to join its team of coding virtuosos. Working at Logient means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs. It means (among other things) teleworking, having a free breakfast at work or sharing a good bottle of wine on Fridays (fear not, we have beer too).
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
As a Senior ABAP Analyst\Developer, you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements.
Role and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Help establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensure those standards are met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues
- Close communication with functional teams/architects, understand functional design requirements and translate technical requirements
- Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Ensure quality within SAP specific domain
- 4 - 6 years of ABAP development experience
- Strong analytical and incident resolution skills
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end
- Familiar with enhancements, OOP, workflow, Web Dynpro, IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs, BADI, SOLMAN, Fiori, BDC, Forms…
- Knowledge of SAP FI, MM, SD, PM, HR modules
- Familiar with SAP development tool set with HANA experience preferred
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Willing to travel to client sites
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience delivering projects with Agile Methodology and working with Global Delivery Model
- Fluent in French and English
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.