Logient is looking for Salesforce Developers
for one of our clients in the financial institutions sector based in North America. The mandate is entirely remote.
- 3-5 years (Dev), 5+ years(Sr Dev), experience in Salesforce (including nCino specific project work)
- Proficient in nCino Loan Origination Process and should be familiar with Credit Memo, Change memo, Spread, Product Package and Loan stage movement and business process/workflows
- Demonstrates some abilities in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs including Conducting product demos and incorporating business feedback to meet customer’s service business objectives;
- Customizing, Lightning, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader etc.; • Working with the salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features;
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Building integrations with third party systems employing a variety of integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Managing and communicating with development teams to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Understanding of enterprise applications to which SFDC/nCino commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers
- Demonstrating industry experience and knowledge in the banking sector and/or commercial lending.
- Proficient with Continuous Integration and tools like DX, COPADO and ANT are added advantage.( good to have)
- Good communication skills and analytical skills and able to tackle Offshore team, Client and LOB. · Should have certified in Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer and would be advantage if Sales & Service Cloud are completed.
Preferred Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder and/or Salesforce certified Platform Developer, nCino experience or certification preferred.