You believe that learning will keep you young forever. And this is what you are looking for in a job: the possibility of working with the latest innovations in the industry and to be a trendsetter in the field of programming. Well, you can get all that, while doing what you do best, of course.
Logient is looking for an SAP PO Developer
to join its team of coding virtuosos. Working at Logient means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs. It means (among other things) teleworking, having a free breakfast at work or sharing a good bottle of wine on Fridays (fear not, we have beer too).
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
- Involved in end-to-end implementations of SAP PO from development, unit testing, end-to-end testing, transports, Go-Live activities and post Go-Live support phases.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development.
- Give solution options. Bolster stakeholder support.
- Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop technical applications.
- Produce top-notch technical.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Provide onsite and remote technical support to customers.
- Fast paced, multitasking ability to administer multi-server multi-location environments.
- Create positive relationships with clients.
- Provide consistent service to clients.
- Perform site maintenance to SLA expectations.
- Responsible for the solution, design, implementation of new and existing interfaces.
- Coordinate or otherwise interface with 3rd party vendors.
- Prepare and present comprehensive reports to clients.
- Consistently update time sheets on a daily basis.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Advanced and extensive technical knowledge (SAP, SAP PO, HCI/CPI, ERP, REST, SOAP, B2B, BPM, JAVA Mapping, XLST… ) standards, processes and procedures.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently
- Can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to a belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Must be fluent in French and English.