You believe that learning will keep you young forever. And this is what you are looking for in a job: the possibility of working with the latest innovations in the industry and to be a trendsetter in the field of programming. Well, you can get all that, while doing what you do best, of course.
Logient is looking for an SAP PO Integration Specialist to join its team of coding virtuosos. Working at Logient means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs. It means (among other things) teleworking, having a free breakfast at work or sharing a good bottle of wine on Fridays (fear not, we have beer too).
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
- Develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle
- Participate in complex applications and systems development
- Give solution options. bolster stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project estimates.
- Produce top-notch technical.
- Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop technical application and/or system.
- Consult on System Requirements Specification (SRS) development.
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design
- Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Provide onsite and remote technical support to customers
- Fast paced, multi-tasking ability to administer multi-server multi-location environments
- Create positive relationships with clients
- Provide consistent service to clients
- Perform site maintenance to SLA expectations
- Responsible for the solution, design, implementation of new and existing interfaces
- Coordinate or otherwise interface with 3rd party vendors
- Prepare and present comprehensive reports to clients
- Consistently update time sheets on a daily basis
- Undergraduate Degree
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment (SAP, SAP PO, ERP, REST, SOAP, OS, JAVA, ABAP…) standards, processes and procedures.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently
- Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, software support, development of technical solutions and testing
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Fluent in French and English
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.