You believe that learning will keep you young forever. And this is what you are looking for in a job: the possibility of working with the latest innovations in the industry and to be a trendsetter in the field of programming. Well, you can get all that, while doing what you do best, of course.
Logient is looking for an SAP Integration Architect to join its team of coding virtuosos. Working at Logient means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs. It means (among other things) teleworking, having a free breakfast at work or sharing a good bottle of wine on Fridays (fear not, we have beer too).
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
- Involved in full lifecycle including requirement gathering, system designing and enhancement.
- Mediating technical discussions and effectively drive and communicate decisions.
- Participate in workshops, develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development.
- Give solution options. Bolster stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project estimates.
- Take business, enterprise architecture, system performance and consult on System Requirements Specification (SRS) development.
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Conduct reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Operational Readiness Reviews and review sign-offs for solution design.
- Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment (SAP, SAP PO,HCI/CPI, S4Cloud, ERP, REST, SOAP, OS, JAVA, ABAP…) standards, processes and procedures.
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counseling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to a belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Fluent in French and English