Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for an Integration Architect (Data Hub Track) for multiple projects. Being a Logient employee means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
Minimum 15 years of experience as Integration Architecture to implement messaging layers & message brokers, design and develop REST APIs, web services / micro services, publish event & subscribe patterns, XML / Jason handling.
Who are we looking for?
- Determine and understand the data integration requirements and related NFRs
- Define Integration Strategy and Architecture
- Identify, define and Analyze Integration Solution Architecture
- Architect and Design Integration for performance, scalability and availability based on industry standard patterns
- Solution, Design and Develop Data Integration approach, patterns, methods, payload models, process and components
- Perform benefit analysis of solution options and technology
- Socialize Integration solution architecture with the stakeholders
- Model and Design building blocks for Integration solution
- Guide Developers perform review of work products and provide oversight
- Define and review Standards, Architecture design principle and processes
- Be accountable for the technical integrity of the project architecture/design
- Provide hands-on technical direction to other developers to review code and resolve issues
- Take part in reviewing, designing, and trouble-shooting project technical architecture, designs, common components, and code
- Skills: Integration Architecture, implement messaging layers & message brokers, design and develop REST APIs, web services / micro services, event publish & subscribe patterns, XML / Jason handling
- Tools, Technology & Framework: Java, Node.js, Python, Kafka/ MQ / JMS, REST/SOAP, JMS, AMQP, API gateways, IIB etc
What’s in for you?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
About the practice/ Project:
- We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Leading Canadian logistic company dealing with technology projects. The current project is to design & build DataHub platform.
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.