Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect for multiple projects. Being a Logient employee means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!Qualifications
- 20+ years of total IT experience mostly in data related projects
- 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing Data solutions like Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and data hubs
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data projects architecture
- Experience in Onsite/offshore execution model and Enterprise level data architecture consultation
- Experience in designing and orchestrating data solutions using various Big Data stack including Hadoop, HDP, CDH, Amazon Web Services or Azure.
- Experience in building real time data streaming pipelines from Kafka (or any message broker) using Spark Streaming
- Experience in building data related projects in popular cloud environments
- At least built one project end-to-end using cloud native services and serverless tools
- Executed multiple Hadoop data lake projects (streaming real time data) and led the developers’ team.
- Experience in Agile methodology is a must.
- Self-starter and able to independently implement the solution.
- Good problem-solving techniques and communication
- Assess the current data systems, understand the client data maturity levels and design roadmap for Enterprise level Data Strategy
- Interact with Business sponsors, application managers, client enterprise level architects and solution architects, find the gaps/opportunities in the existing data systems and suggest data strategy/solutions
- Interact with application/track level data architects and be a liaison between Enterprise Architecture group and Application architects.
- Convert the opportunities into executable solutions, create user stories and monitor the solution and execution.
- Work with business users and client managers directly, suggest architecture solutions and data roadmaps that should in line with their data strategy
- Actively participate in scrum calls, story points, estimates and own the design/architecture piece.
- Convert the strategies to executable projects, design the solutions, data models and mapping documents
- Suggest best practices, process and artifacts to the client and implement them on the data projects
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.