Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for an API Lead to complete its project. Being a Logient employee means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
Minimum 10 years of experience in design and development of Integration/Web/Distributed/ Mobile applications with at least 2 years working on developing API management platform
- Must possess experience developing API and security policies on platforms like Apigee (Edge Must Have), Layer7, Mulesoft etc.
- Must possess good working knowledge of API platform features like security, monitoring, metering, monetization and developer portal
- Must have experience designing API using OpenAPI (formerly SWAGER)
- Must possess good experience in designing and developing distributed applications based on microservices architecture.
- Must possess working knowledge of Continuous Improvement (CI) and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Exposure in any of the cloud solution architecture like GCP/AWS / Microsoft Azure will be an added benefit
- Must have ability to understand the requirements and develop work products accordingly
- Create High Level and Low-Level Design document for the project
- Ability to guide the team on technical aspects
- Review work products developed by team
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.