Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for a Technical Program/Project Manager for multiple projects. Being a Logient employee means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
Role: Technical Project Manager – L9
Location: Montréal, Canada
Who are we looking for?
A Senior level Program/Project Manager to manage a critical project for one of our biggest client in logistic domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined Agile software process
- He needs to have capability to manage and execute 10 scrum teams in partnering with client FTEs
- Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Ability to execute test strategies, generate innovative ideas with team and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Must be good in team management and leading the team in technical upskilling.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Execute Trainings and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
What’s in for you?
- Somebody who has at least 12+ years of work experience in software development.
- Education qualification: MCA or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
About the practice/ Project:
- We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Leading Candian logistic company dealing with technology projects. The current project is to design & build platform.
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.