Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Integration Architect for multiple projects. Being a Logient employee means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!Job DescriptionRole: Sr. Integration Architect – L8Location: Montreal, Canada
Minimum 13 years of experience in design and development of Integration /Distributed/Mobile /BigData/IoT Application Development experience with at least 2 years as a Technical Architect for microservices applicationsWho are we looking for?
- Must possess good experience Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, RESTful services, Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes technologies
- Must possess experience working on logging frameworks like Splunk or ELK (ElasticSearch Logstash and Kibana)
- Must possess good experience in architecting enterprise systems using industry-standard design patterns, practices and cloud strategies.
- Must have played or playing the role of solution or enterprise architect with proven experience in envisioning, architecting & designing cloud, high volume, performant solutions for the enterprise
- Must possess ability to suggest and implement architectural, scalability, performance and process improvements ideas
- Must have good understanding of Continuous Improvement (CI) and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Must possess good experience in architecting applications on containers, micro-services, API orchestration with their eventual deployment on cloud.
- Exposure in any of the cloud solution architecture like GCP/AWS /Microsoft Azure will be an added benefit
- Self-starter and experienced in leading the junior resources
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders like Developers, business analysts, and business Stakeholders.
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
What’s in for you?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
About the practice/ Project:
- We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Leading Canadian logistic company dealing with technology projects.
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.