Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Android Architect for multiple projects. Being a Logient employee means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
Job DescriptionRole: Sr. Android Architect – L8Location: Montréal, Canada
Minimum 15+ years of experience in Designing & Developing Android Mobile Applications within the Android OS for devices or tablets. Should have excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and the Android Studio, demonstrating strong experience/knowledge of the Android SDK.
Who are we looking for?
- Good understanding of software development practices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON, XML and SOAP Apis
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing hybrid mobile solutions for industry standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap (Apache Cordova), and Windows Phone etc.,
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns in enterprise application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience/knowledge of Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Determine and Understand the data requirements and NFRs
- Identify, define and Analyze Data and Solution Architecture
- Perform benefit analysis of solution options and technology
- Model and Design building blocks for Mobile solution
- Guide Developers perform review of work products and provide oversight
- Define and review Architecture design principle and processes
- Be accountable for the technical integrity of the project architecture/design
- Take part in reviewing, designing, and trouble-shooting project technical architecture, designs, common components, and code
- Tools & Technology: Android Studio, ADB, AVD Manager, Gradle
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Reviewing code and guide team on the best practices in optimizing the solutions
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry-solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
What’s in for you?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
About the practice/ Project:
- We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Leading Canadian logistic company dealing with technology projects. The current project is to asses the current stated and design Mobile Reference Architecture to help them automate the Locomotive Maintenance Process.
Division de placement des talents en TI de Logient
LT Plus est la division de Logient qui s’occupe de recrutement et d’impartition de services TI. Nous attirons et embauchons les meilleurs spécialistes en développement logiciel sur le marché, puis nous formons des équipes aux compétences complémentaires dans le but de répondre exactement aux besoins de chaque client et aux exigences spécifiques de chaque projet.
Grâce au code, tout est possible
Fondée à Montréal en 2000, Logient
est la seule entreprise dans le marché montréalais qui propose une offre de services aussi diversifiée en matière de développement logiciels pour entreprises, offre qui s’adapte aux besoins de chaque client, quels qu’ils soient.