Easy tasks and routine make you yawn. You love a good challenge and bringing things to another level. You like being stimulated and using your brain to its full potential. Basically, you like to stand out.
Our client is looking for an SAP TM Developer to join its team. Working at Logient means a balanced living: on one hand, we do everything in our power to further the tailor-made solutions we create for major clients. Here, we master all technologies: we never limit ourselves to one way of coding. Between our walls, your development potential grows exponentially.
On the other hand, we love life and see it as a diversified reality. Everybody has a unique lifestyle, which explains why we are open-minded and offer flexible working conditions, suited to your needs.
If you dream of participating in diversified projects with a real impact, and working alongside the best talents in the industry, we might be a perfect match. Looking forward to discovering you!
SAP TM Developer
· 5 years minimum with SAP ABAP development
· 2 years minimum with SAP TM (Transportation Management)
· 2 years minimum with SAP EM (Event Management) development
· Expertise on TM enhancements based on process controller strategies
· Creation of Service providers and consumers and handled web service calls from SAP TM
· Design for SAP TM customer specific enhancements and develops autonomously
· Agile / Hybrid Agile Delivery Skills.
· Expertise on change controller enhancements Creation.
· Expertise on Debug and development of event handling requirements.
· Expertise on creation custom BOs for new business process objects per customer needs.
· Expertise on new UI applications based on custom Bos
· Expertise on BOPF determinations and custom actions to handle complex business logic
· Creation of complex UI enhancements with hierarchies and custom tabs with composite uibbs
· Strong Ability to Analyze and debug issues with data validation during EDI integration